With the evolution in technology, the field of safety and security has seen the biggest advancement which has resulted in saving lives big time. It was seen earlier that firefighters didn’t have proper safety equipment to detect smoke, fire and other types of gases which made it extremely difficult for them to save people and properties. For responding to fire, smoke, and gas-related incidents, firefighters rely on precise air and gas monitors. Many harmful gases must be monitored by firemen in order to determine the best approach to respond, extinguish, and prevent components from reactivating.
Equipment with Precise results could prove to be providing life-saving results which is why it becomes essential for every firefighter to have high quality equipment for measurement and detection of harmful gases and smoke. We will be discussing top 6 best Air and Gas Monitor Equipment for Fire Departments, Fire and Rescue, and Hotshots in this article.
Portable Biogas Analyzer 5000 With H2S
Product Description and overview
Portable LANDTEC BioGas 5000 Biogas Analyzer with H2S is used for monitoring gases accurately. BIOGAS 5000 Methane Detectors have A Robust, High Quality Design which can be Fitted easily And are extremely Easy To Use In Laboratory, Farms, Food Processing Plants And, Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Portable methane gas detector measures CH4 0-100%, CO2 0-100%, And O2 % 0-25% By Volume, Static, Differential And Barometric Pressures
- Measures H2S (Hydrogen sulfide) (Optional)
- NH3 (Ammonia) (Optional)
- Reads Gas Temperature With Optional Temperature Probe
- Calculates Balance Gas And Flow (SCFM)
- Compatible With The LSGAM (LANDTEC System Gas Analyzer Manager) Software
- ATEX, CSA Certified
- Easy Field Calibration By User
- Self-Test And Self-Monitoring On Start Up
MRU AMPRO 2000 – Handheld Combustion Gas Analyzer
Product Description and overview
The MRU AMPRO 2000 is a powerful gas analyzer which is used for monitoring combustion and industrial processes and also used for emission measurements. Its O2 sensors have a long life expectancy of around 4 to 5 years which makes it suitable as well as cost effective for industrial applications.
- Calculates emission such as mass flow, calculated or true NO(X), plus O2 referencing to user defined values
- Measures gas temperature up to 2012 degree Fahrenheit.
- It has a large condensate separator which is teflon coated as well.
- It has a air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- It has internal data storage up to 16000 measurements.
- It has a high energy Li-Ion battery that provides up to 15 hours of operation time.
- It has a large backlit display with zoom function as well as large colour graphic
- It has a durable and dirt resistant keypad
- It has customizable screen settings
- It has an Infrared interface for external printer
MRU Optima 7 – Handheld Biogas Analyzer
Product Description and overview
The MRU optima 7 biogas analyzer is a powerful handheld analyzer suitable for biogas as well as flue gas cogeneration engine measurements, able to simultaneously measure up to 7 gas components. The Optima 7 features simple operation, a compact and rugged design, easy data handling, and a low ownership cost.
- Biogas measurement – O2, H2S, CH4 and CO2 (infrared for CO2/CH4)
- Emissions measurement – O2, CO, NO, NO2 and CO2
- Biogas pressure measurement (or stack pressure)
- Standard O2 measurement with long-life cell (approx. 4-5 years estimated life span)
- Modern, slim line enclosure with secure rear-mounted magnets for drop-resistant operation
- Super bright, colour 3.5” TFT display with LED backlit
- Sample preparation with condensate separator and with Teflon filter
- Intuitive menu guided software and function keys
- Internal data storage for up to 16,000 measurements
- High energy Li-Ion battery (up to 6-8 hours operation time)
High End Flue Gas Emission Analyzer
Product Description and Features
- MRU nova plus emission analyzer is Precise and very stable offset measuring technique using special non dispersive infrared (NDIR) technique, for enhanced long time measurements
- Up to 8 gas NDIR measurement:
- CO/CO2/C3H8/CH4/SO2/NO/NO2/N2O and oxygen with either long-life O2-ECS or
- O2-PM (paramagnetic cell)
- Remote display through MRU4U App over bluetooth on smartphone or tablet or through VCN server via LAN/WLAN
- 7” high-resolution (800×480 pixel) TFT colour display with swipe and touch technique as for smartphones, with LINUX operating system
- Intuitive icons and country specific language on display
CO2, NO2, O2, CO Analyzer – G210-11N
Product description and Overview
The CO2, NO2, O2, CO Analyzer – G210-11N is designed for measurement of Nitrous Oxide 100%, Oxygen 100%, Carbon Dioxide 2,000ppm and Carbon Monoxide 500ppm.
Features, Benefits and Applications
- 4 gases measured in one analyzer
- Easy user calibration
- Quick verification of gas quality
- Enter specific IDs for monitoring points
- Identify contaminants CO and CO2
- Hospital Piped Gas
- Leak Detection
- Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Research
MRU SWG 100 Fixed Biogas Analyzer
- SWG 100 biogas analyzer is Industry compatible rugged design
- Standard system safety included with continuous, monitored fan cabinet ventilation and flow
- Restrictor orifice gas inlet, with sample gas cut-off in case of alarm
- Sampling from low suction up to high pressure gas pipe
- No dilution of sample gas is required; direct and continuous/discontinuous measurement, with pressure and temperature compensation
- Multiple sampling point monitoring (up to 10 sites monitoring), with one analyzer
- Ready to run delivery, minimum installation work
- Designed for easy and expedient maintenance
- IP54 aluminum cabinet with anti-corrosive red structural lacquer
- Continuous, monitored air ventilation through cabinet, with failure alarm on display and on system alarm
- Relay and sample gas supply cut-off
- Low cabinet size (H x W x D: 700x600x210 mm) and weight only 25kg, suitable for use in limited space
- Easy access and service of all main components, including sensors
- Colour, backlit 3.5” TFT display for on-site measurement indication, for instrument status and alarm messages
- Password protected keyboard operation
- Continuous or discontinuous measuring mode, user selectable
- Simple, intuitive software guided menu, with status & alarm on display
- User settable auto-zero interval using ambient air for sensor purging
- User settable H2S measurement interval time (if H2Slow is installed)
- Internal sample gas flow monitoring with display alarm using sample gas pump with flow control, for low and high pressure sampling.