Hair transplant is a huge decision that cannot be taken in haste. The hair transplant procedure is a very sensitive procedure which involves dealing with very tiny and delicate hair roots. The surgeon visualises the hair roots in microscopes and handles very carefully throughout the process of hair transplant.
Hair transplant has gained a lot of popularity from the last few decades all across the world. It is undoubtedly the best hair loss treatment so far. Your hair loss can be temporary or permanent. The temporary hair loss does not need any sort of medical attention. A good diet can treat it and reverse the hair loss. Btu permanent hair loss never reverses. The hair roots that you have already lost can’t be regenerated.
But hair transplantation can help restoring hair roots. The hair transplant procedure offers permanent results. The results after a hair transplant offers absolutely natural looking hairline and hair growth. You can receive maximum possible hair growth with hair transplant.
Let’s Understand Hair Transplantation
Based on the numerous benefits of the hair transplant procedure, the procedure has become famous among the hair loss sufferers. The cosmetic surgeries are known to be expensive and so as the hair transplant. The hair transplant cost in western or developed countries is very high. The high cost of the procedure is very difficult to afford by the middle class people to choose the procedure in their own countries.
India has gained global attention for hair transplant tourism. People from all across the world visit India for the hair transplant. The quality of hair transplant services you get in India is at par the level of reputed international clinics. Cherry on top, the hair transplant cost is also very affordable.
In India, hair transplant in Jaipur and Delhi are the best places for hair transplant tourism. These cities have few of the globally renowned clinics to provide you an exquisite experience of hair transplant. The hair transplant cost in Jaipur and Delhi are also quite affordable. So choosing the best clinic in Jaipur and Delhi would definitely be a win win situation.
Medispa hair transplant clinic is among the leading centres for hair transplant procedure. This centre of excellence was established in 2005 by globally recognized hair transplant surgeon, Dr Suneet Soni. He is the well-known surgeon worldwide for his excellent surgical skills and extraordinary artistic sensibility. He has earned rewards globally for his innovative contribution to the field of hair transplant by international and national boards.
If you are looking for the best hair transplant services, then medispa hair transplant clinic is one of the premium and affordable destination. You can trust us for the best, safe and comfortable experience of hair transplant.
Hair transplant basic procedure
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that restores the baldness. The baldness can be cured permanently with this procedure. The basic steps in the procedure includes the harvesting of the hair roots from the donor area and then transplanting the hair roots at the bald area.
The procedure uses your own hair. Thus, it is important for the donor area to have sufficient numbers of hair roots to cover the bald area. If the donor area is adequate, then you can be a good candidate for the procedure. The common donor areas inspected are back and sides of the head, chest, axilla, beard etc.
If the primary donor area (back and sides of the head) is not sufficiently dense, then other body areas are assessed. Thus, the procedure demands crucial decision making which can be fruitful under the hands of an expert surgeon.
Hair transplant surgery
Hair transplant is a minor surgical procedure that involves the shifting of the hair roots from the donor area to the recipient area to restore the baldness parts. The procedure offers permanent hair growth and provide absolutely natural looking hairline. The hair transplant procedure uses your own hair for the procedure. Thus, the surgeon transplants the hair with same characteristics at the desired bald area.
There are 2 methods to perform hair transplant: FUT and FUE hair transplant
These methods differ in their process of extracting hair roots. The transplantation of the hair roots is common in both the methods.
Criteria to choose the best hair transplant clinic
It is very important to choose a quality clinic to assure the successful outcomes. The quality of the clinic should be interpreted beforehand while planning to undergo hair transplant.
Here are a few of the important criteria that identifies the quality of clinic.
- Doctor’s credentials: It is very important to choose a doctor who is expert, experienced and highly qualified. The doctor should have rich experience of astonishing work on the previous patients. You should also check the previous patient’s before and after picture. Also go through the reviews of the doctor beforehand.
- Facilities at the clinic: Once you know that you are under the safe hands, then you should look for the facilities provided by the associated clinic. If the clinic has a proven record of thousands of successful cases, then it is inevitable that the quality would be unsurpassable. The clinic should have a separate operatory to perform the hair transplant and should provide cutting edge technology with advanced techniques. The clinic should use high magnification at every step of the hair transplant.
- Hygiene standards and safety standards at the clinic: The clinic should have strict hygiene protocols to assure you a safe and successful hair transplant. The clinic should also be keeping the emergency equipment on stand by for your safety. The maintenance of hygiene and safety standards confirms the safe and complication free hair transplant.
- Avoid the trust based on commercials endorsements: These days marketing has a bigger role in making someone famous. But the quality of the treatment still be at the top when it comes to surgeries. It is best to choose a clinic which has been known for its rich experience and high quality treatment. Do not fall for just the commercial endorsements and their fake promises.
- Cheaper or a reasonable clinic: You should know the difference between a cheap clinic or a reasonable clinic. Reasonable clinic would give you a high quality yet affordable treatment unlike the low quality services at cheaper clinics.