Ended up in QuickBooks OLSU error 1013 and don’t know what to do? Well, reading this post till the end will surely work.
can happen when communication is unable to take place between a certain bank and your account. This can be due to issues with the bank server. This error code can also occur in case the internet connection being used is unstable. Users can fix QB errors like 1013 by updating FIDIR or by ensuring that the TLS 1.2 Protocol has been enabled. A default account can also be created while performing the fix on QuickBooks. To know more about such an error, make sure to go through the post carefully.
What factors lead to OLSU 1013 error in QuickBooks?
There can be a couple of factors that can lead to such an error, out of which the common ones are listed below:
- In case there are any issues at your bank can lead to “QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013”.
- Or if any unacknowledged improvements or changes in administrative offerings, Web connect or direct connect.
- The user can also end up in such an error if there might be an Inactive Bank Account entitled for QuickBooks Online Banking.
- Or if the servers are down or poor internet connection can also result in Error OLSU 1013.
- Any issue with the records in your company document can also lead to such an error
Steps to fix the banking error OLSU 1013
The user can try performing the below steps related to creating and merging accounts in QuickBooks to get rid of the QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013:
- The very first step is to right-click on the account facing problems.
- After that select choose Edit Account.
- Now, Highlight the account name and click on Copy.
- You have to add (*) at the end of the account name.
- The user should then click on Bank Feed Settings tab and select the option Deactivate All Online Services.
- After that, click on Save & Close.
- Now, click on Chart of Accountants and make a new account.
- The next step is to paste the account name by removing (*).
- And close the file and open it again. Click on Chart of Accountants with (*).
- After that right-click on the account and choose Edit Account.
- Eliminate (*) and click on Save & Close.
- Click Yes when you see the Merge warning dialog box.
- Now, click on Set up an account for Bank Feeds.
- The last step is to download transactions to the newly merged account.
Now that you know the steps that can be performed to eliminate the error from QuickBooks, it is time to implement those steps and get rid of the issue successfully. But if in case you aren’t able to even after implementing the steps we have mentioned in above, then you simply have to contact our QuickBooks Pro Support experts at +1(844)521-0490 and our technically sound professionals will perform the required steps to remove the issue from its root cause. We are a team of QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate support services for all QuickBooks-related issues.