Often while trying to access the company file, the user land into an error appearing on the screen and hindering access to the company file. This error is often recognized as QuickBooks error code C=343. This error can be caused when the QuickBooks desktop is not updated at timely intervals.
When the user opens QuickBooks error code C=343 or the file name is not executable can be seen, due to windows compatibility issues. It appears on the screen stating: Unexpected Error: An error has occurred in QuickBooks. Please restart QuickBooks to try again.
If you continue to experience this error, please note the C= value and contact technical support. There can be multiple factors causing such an error in QuickBooks, which we will be discussing later in this post.
What leads to QuickBooks error code C=343?
The QuickBooks error code C=343 can be experienced due to the following reasons:
- In case the file is damaged.
- Or if the file itself is missing
- Another reason can be if the file is unregistered
- Or if the user is not running the latest release of the QuickBooks accounting software.
- In case the Microsoft Core XML Services.dll files are unregistered, damaged or missing.
Steps to rectify the issue
The user can try eliminating the issue by updating QuickBooks to the latest release using the steps discussed below:
- At first, one has to click the update now tab
- And then, download and install updates if available, and reboot the system
- After that open QuickBooks again.
If the steps above didn’t work, then the user can download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool with the help of the steps below.
- At first, one has to download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- And then, the user needs to save the file to nearby desktop, when prompted.
- Once done with that, run the QuickBooks Install Tool and then shut any open programs.
- This might take some time
- After that ensure that the components are properly updated, also reboot the system after running the tool.
- The user can also access this tool using the QuickBooks tool hub
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might help in successfully eliminating the QuickBooks error code C=343. However, if there is any query that remained unanswered, then contacting our tech professionals at +18445210490 is suggested. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks experts who work round the clock in providing instant support and assistance.
Get the basic troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Error Code C=343
Unable to use QuickBooks due to error code C=343? As per the recent reports, users have been facing this error and as a result of this the user is unable to access the QuickBooks company file. This error can be caused when the QuickBooks desktop is not updated on timely intervals.
The simple solution for this error can be to update QuickBooks to the Latest version. When the user opens QuickBooks, the error code C=343 or the file name is not executable can be seen, due to windows compatibility issues. The following error message could be seen:
Dealing with this issue might seem to be a daunting task to many QuickBooks users. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing the step-by-step instructions to tackle the error with much ease. Thus, stick to this article to explore further about the QuickBooks error code C=343. However, for more details you can also make a call at our toll-free number i.e. +1-844-521-0490, and let our experts resolve the error for you.
What is QuickBooks error code C=343?
Before you dig in deep and learn the causes and fixes of QuickBooks error code C=343, it is important to find out what it actually is. Error code C=343 or the filename is not executable, when you open QuickBooks desktop. This may cause restriction to access the company file and QuickBooks may not respond. The user should ensure to update the software at a regular interval and upgrade it to the latest version. It can also be seen when the MSXML file is missing or damaged. Read ahead for further details!
What leads to QuickBooks error code C= 343?
- The error code C=343 might occur when the file is damaged.
- It can also be seen when the file is missing.
- Also, when the file is unregistered, then the user might encounter this type of error.
- This type of error can also be seen, when the user is not running the latest release of the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Another reason behind the occurrence of this error can be Microsoft Core XML Services.dll files are unregistered, damaged or missing.
Procedures to resolve QuickBooks error code C=343
The QuickBooks users have more than one option, when it comes to the rectification procedures of the QuickBooks error code C=343. We will be exploring each of the solutions and the steps involved in it. So without any delay, let us begin:
Procedure 1: Update your QuickBooks desktop
As per the experts and QB professionals, updating QuickBooks accounting software plays a vital role in resolving recurring issues. Every new update rolls in new features and various tools to fix QuickBooks errors.
- In this process, the user needs to update QuickBooks to the latest release, by clicking the update now tab
- Download and install updates if available, and reboot the system
- And then, open QuickBooks again.
Move to the next solution, if the error continues.
Procedure 2: Download and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- First of all, the user is required to download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- After that the user needs to save the file to nearby desktop, when prompted.
- The next step is to run the QuickBooks Install Tool and then shut any open programs.
- Once done with that, it should be noted that as per the web speed and PC execution, it might take up to 20 minutes to wrap up.
- The last and final step is to ensure that the components are properly updates, also reboot the system after running the tool.
Procedure 3: Saving the MSXML.DLL files
It should be noted that the MSXML.DLL files are the third-party applications that can be smoothly integrated with QuickBooks.
For 32-bit framework
- The very first step is to open the run command window.
- Once done with that, the user is required to visit the search area and then enter the Regsvr32 MSXML.dll.
- And then, hit OK button.
- Moving ahead, the user will get a message showing the Successful registered status i.e. Now you will see a prompt saying Succeed on the screen.
- The last and final step is to reboot QuickBooks.
For 64-bit framework
- If you are 64 bit framework user, then you need open run command window.
- And then navigate to the search area, followed by filling in the text ‘cmd’ to open the command prompt window.
- Once done with the above step, the user is requires to hit Enter.
- The next step in the process is to fill in the command CD-Windows-syswow64 and then hit OK button.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to fill in Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and then hit Enter.
- Now, fill in Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll, followed by hitting the enter button once again.
- It should be noted that both the .dll. files are successfully registered now.
- The last and final step is to restart QuickBooks application.
Procedure 4: Uninstalling and Re-installing the MSXML.dll files
- The first step in the process is to open the download page and then look for the files.
- Moving ahead, download the files on the system.
- After that, the user is required to install these files on the system, after that double-click the MSXML.MSI file and then perform the detailed instruction displayed on the screen.
- Now, the user is required to reboot QuickBooks.
Procedure 5: Make use of QuickBooks clean install tool
The next procedure is to make use of QuickBooks clean install tool. It is recommended to have a backup of a duplicate copy of the data file in a secured place. The user can make use of clean install tool to get rid of QuickBooks error code C=343.
Procedure 6: Operate QuickBooks in a safe mode
- Firstly, press Ctrl key and double click the QuickBooks icon.
- After that, open QuickBooks in protected version with multiple company files.
- The next step is to click on the File option.
- Moving ahead, the user is required to select open file.
If QuickBooks accounting software opens and the new company file doesn’t open, the user should try to validate and carry the following steps:
- Followed by selecting file
- Also, Browse over file operations
- End the process, by validating rebuild.