If you are looking for a solution on how to download email from Outlook as PDF? If yes, then your search end here. In this article, we will explain the best manual methods to export Outlook PST files to PDF file format. Besides, users can also opt for the professional CubexSoft PST Converter to download all emails from Outlook to PDF document format. So, let’s start!
Why Users Want to Convert Outlook Email to PDF Adobe Format?
Here are some of the causes and reasons to bulk save emails from Outlook as PDF with attachments:
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: The users’ needs and requirements occurs to access or open Outlook email data across the platform to Mac or Android devices. To solve this problem, converting emails as PDF file is a convenient option that is compatible with any OS including Mac.
- Save Outlook Message Locally: This will help users access Outlook data files on the local device. You can convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF and therefore, open the data items with Adobe and other supported applications.
- Legal Evidence: In Court, any digital documents that are evidence are to be shown in PDF format. This is the only standard file supported for evidence displayed in front of the judge. An investigator can print the Outlook messages in PDF and submit them.
- Print Outlook Emails in Correct Format: If users want to print multiple Outlook emails, converting them into PDF is the most preferred way. By moving data items from Outlook to PDF, users can keep the original formatting of the source file.
Solutions to Download Outlook Emails as PDF Document Format
There are two different ways available to convert Outlook emails to PDF. These are explained below:
#1. Manual Method – This approach allows you to convert a single email at a time without converting attachments.
#2. Automated Method – This solution will let you save multiple Outlook emails as PDF effectively using CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter for Mac & Windows OS.
Manually Import Outlook Mailbox to PDF Format
- Open the Outlook email program and choose the mail which you need to convert to PDF portable document format.
- Then, move to File option >> Save As.
- From the Save As windows screen, select the location where you want to converted file to be saved and also enter the filename.
- From the “Save As Type” list choose HTML and press the Save button. Repeat the same procedure to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF.
- Now go to the destination path where the HTML file was stored.
- After that, choose the file and right-click on it. Select Open With >> Word.
- Once the HTML file exposes in The MS Word application, then go to File>> Save As.
- From the “Save As” screen, go to the location where you need to save PDF files.
- In the “Save As Type” drop-down list, choose PDF (*.pdf) and tap the Save button.
- At the end, the email message will be stored in PDF document format.
Drawbacks of Manual Method
The biggest disadvantage of this manual solution is it will not permit you to batch export PST file to PDF without Outlook. Microsoft Outlook installation is mandatory for this solution. This process also needs a lot of time and effort to perform this process as if there is a large number of PST file items to be exported. Moreover, the proper technical knowledge is needed to perform this manual method.
Automated Method to Batch Convert Multiple PST Folder to PDF without Outlook
To resolve such limitations and drawbacks you can use a perfect third-party tool, CubexSoft PST to PDF Converter. This software allows to export Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc., into PDF format without Outlook installation. The main advantage of using this software is that it migrates all embedded attachments with Outlook messages. The software has a user-friendly graphical interface that even a novice user can use without having much knowledge.
As everyone knows, Outlook is a famous email application that can be used by both personal and professional clients. In today’s arena, a common query among the end-users is how to download email from Outlook as PDF? In this article, we have explained both manual and technical solutions to save Outlook emails as PDF file format. From these two techniques, you can choose any one of them as per your needs.