Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem due to which men have problems during intercourse. Men have to face this problem in getting an erection while having a physical relationship. In most people, this problem occurs after the age of 40, but can also be a victim of this problem at an early age. This is such a problem in which in most cases, even after adopting all kinds of measures, there is no significant benefit. If you are also struggling with the problem of erectile dysfunction then this article is for you. Yoga Poses For Erectile Dysfunction is very beneficial in the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Practicing some yoga asanas on a regular basis not only helps in the problem of erectile dysfunction but also removes other problems caused by it. Let us know about these yoga asanas.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join an Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Do these 5 yoga poses in the problem of erectile dysfunction:
The problem of erectile dysfunction not only affects your sexual health, but this problem can make you a victim of mental problems. Many times people use medicines to overcome erectile dysfunction, but due to that many other side effects also have to be faced. In such a situation, yoga practice is considered to be the biggest and most effective solution to this problem. Let us know about 5 yoga asanas beneficial in the problem of erectile dysfunction.
1. Dhanurasana Yoga Or Bow Pose
Dhanurasana is a yoga posture of the category of hatha yoga, the practice of which gives great benefits to the back. This asana should not be practiced in problems related to the spine and discs. There are many benefits of practicing Dhanurasana in the problem of erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction. In the beginning, this yogasana should be practiced with great care under the supervision of experts.
How to practice Dhanurasana Yoga:
You can follow these steps to practice Dhanurasana.
- To do Dhanurasana, first of all, lay a yoga mat on a clean place.
- Now lie down on this mat on your stomach. Keep a little gap under your hips and keep your arms straight.
- Now exhale while bending your knees.
- Bring your heels near your buttocks.
- Now being arched, hold the toes of your feet with your hands.
- Now take a deep breath and lift your chest off the ground.
- During this, try to stretch the heels of your feet a little more.
- Keep the weight of your stomach balanced while stretching the legs and keep your head straight.
- Try to stretch your body based on the flexibility of the body.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds and come back to your position again.
Paschimottanasana yoga is called Seated Forward Bend Pose. This is a great yoga posture that has a profound effect on the nervous system. Practicing this asana not only provides benefits in physical problems, but its practice also gives peace to the mind. Regular practice of this also purifies the blood. The practice of this yogasana is considered very beneficial for stomach, body problems and mental peace. Its practice is considered very beneficial in times of erectile dysfunction.
How to practice Paschimottanasana:
- First of all, sit in Sukhasana and take deep breaths and release, it calms the mind.
- Now open both your legs in front of you and sit straight, both the heels and toes will be mixed.
- Now while exhaling and bending forward, hold the toes of both the feet with both the hands.
- Place the forehead on the knees and both the elbows will remain on the ground.
- Keep yourself in this position for 30 to 60 seconds. Keep taking slow breaths and come back to your former position and relax.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
3. Kumbhakasana Or Plank Pose
Regular practice of Kumbhakasana also strengthens your shoulder bones. Yoga Kumbhakasana is also one of the beneficial yoga poses to increase body temperature in winter. Its practice is also considered very beneficial in the problem of erectile dysfunction ie erectile dysfunction.
How to practice Kumbhakasana:
- To practice Kumbhakasana, first of all, sit on a yoga mat with a cross.
- Prepare your body to plank.
- In this, first make fists with both hands and rotate 10 times clockwise and 10 times anti-clockwise.
- Place both your hands on the mat in front of you, there will be a shoulder gap between both the hands.
- Slowly lifting your knees from behind, come on the claws and come into Kumbhaka posture and in this posture all the pressure will be on our hands, stomach, hips and thighs.
- Now hold 15-20 seconds and come back and relax and gradually increase the count to 1 minute.
4. Baddha Konasana Yoga
The practice of Baddha Konasana is considered very beneficial for strengthening the bones of the feet and knees. This asana is very easy to practice and can be practiced at any age. This asana is beneficial for the feet, knees and hips. By doing this regularly, the circulation of blood in the body is also done smoothly. Its practice is also very useful in the problem of erectile dysfunction.
How to practice Baddha Konasana Yoga:
- To practice Baddha Konasana, sit on a yoga mat.
- After this, while exhaling the breath, bend the legs from the knees.
- Take the heels of both the feet towards the bottom of the stomach.
- Now pull both the knees down.
- Hold the toe of the right foot with the thumb and finger on the left.
- While practicing this asana, keep the spine straight.
- Stretch by applying slight pressure on both the thighs.
- Stay in this position for about 5 minutes and then come back to normal position.
Uttanasana or Standing Forward Bend is done by clasping the toes. This asana is considered very beneficial for giving good stretch to the body and keeping the mind and mind calm. Its regular practice also works to increase the immunity of your body. The practice of this asana is also considered very beneficial in the problem of erectile dysfunction.
How to practice Uttanasana:
- Stand straight on the yoga mat.
- Now make a distance of one foot between your feet.
- After this, taking a deep breath, move the hands up towards the head.
- While exhaling, bring the hands down.
- Now try to touch the toes of your hands and after staying in this position for some time come back to normal position.