Today, YouTube is one of the most popular marketing platforms. YouTube has eclipsed Facebook as the most popular website, providing new opportunities for YouTubers and video creators.
Over 23 million YouTube channels are currently competing for followers and viewers. As most of you are aware, ranking your channel or making it popular is a difficult undertaking. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top free strategies to advertise your YouTube channel.
You may get your channel to show up in YouTube’s search results, as well as in related videos and recommendations. So, what are your options you have one option Choose the best way to promote YouTube videos?
Make a YouTube Channel That Is Attractive
Spend the time and effort necessary to develop a fully functional YouTube channel. If you’re a company, creating a YouTube brand account with your firm’s name makes sense. This will help you raise brand awareness and allow your viewers to instantly recognise your films.
Create a good channel icon (You can use your brand or company logo)
- On your YouTube channel banner, include links to your website or social media accounts.
- Make a video to introduce your channel.
- Complete all fields completely and accurately.
- Add channel keywords that are relevant.
- Allow your channel to appear in other people’s channel suggestions
- Create a fantastic channel description.
Invest in YouTube SEO to promote your channel for free on YouTube
Your channels and videos are ranked by YouTube depending on a variety of variables. The following are the two most important factors:
- The amount of time you spend watching a video
- Time spent on YouTube as a whole
This means attracting the proper people who are more inclined to watch your film all the way through. And you can accomplish this by incorporating the appropriate keywords into your channel and videos. You’re probably thinking how to find the best keywords.
You might want to consider using-
- Google Keyword Planner and other similar programmes
- The Google search bar can be used to find the most frequently requested keywords.
- For suggestions on frequently searched keywords, use the YouTube search bar.
We’ll look at a couple things you can do with keywords now.
With the Right Keywords, You Can Promote Your YouTube Channel For Free
Include the keywords in your document when you’ve identified them.
- Title of the video
- description of the video
- Tags for video
- Put the term at the start of the title, or within the first few words.
- In the video and channel descriptions, use keywords three to four times.
- You may also use secondary or LSI keywords.
Remember to include keywords in your video script
YouTube can figure out what’s going on in your video by listening to what’s being spoken. That means including keywords in your scripts and speaking them out loud during the video is a must. This is another free approach to promote your YouTube channel then you use best YouTube promotion services.
Aim for a high ranking on Google’s search engine results page (SERP).
YouTube videos have become a common sight in Google’s search results. In reality, for a variety of themes, such as ‘how-to’ keywords, the search engine returns video results. That won’t be an issue because you already know how to locate the most frequently searched keywords.
After you’ve found the keywords, include them into your movies and channels as needed.
Also, on Google, scroll down to the video results and take note of the most popular videos. Try to figure it out-
- The nature of the content
- The duration of the videos
- Descriptions, tags, and titles
Make Thumbnails That Catch People’s Eyes
Let’s pretend you’ve gotten your films to appear in Google’s search results. But what are the chances that someone will click on it?
It is up to you to capture the interest of your audience. Creating an attention-grabbing thumbnail is the easiest approach to gain attention and promote your YouTube channel for free.
YouTube chooses a screenshot from your video as the thumbnail automatically. However, it is possible that this is not the best frame. A hazy photo or a frame with nothing but a skyscraper may be chosen by YouTube. Naturally, it does not appear to be appealing, and viewers will most likely go on to other video results.
As a result, come up with a solid thumbnail that conveys the spirit or highlights of the film. To make stunning thumbnails, you can utilise free apps like Canva. The strategy works for YouTube SERPs as well, encouraging people to prefer your video above others.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You can use thumbnails to create your brand.
- To establish a sense of familiarity, use comparable colour schemes, fonts, and details.
- Put something in the thumbnail that will entice readers to click.
- The best combo is a’must-click’ title and an enticing image
Specifications for YouTube Thumbnails
- Use high-resolution photos (at least 640p)
- The file size should not exceed 2 MB.
- The optimal aspect ratio for various devices is 16:9.
On social media, you can promote your YouTube channel for free.
Social networking sites make it simple to promote your YouTube channel for free. Music videos, product videos, walkthroughs, and more may all be shared and promoted! The following are some social media networks to explore for free YouTube channel promotion:
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are some of the most popular social media platforms.
Pinterest is a social media platform that allows people to share their
If you already have a following on social media, you may easily drive visitors to your YouTube channel. Simply post your films and channel in your profile, groups, and forums, as well as anyplace else you see fit. Simply ensure that the members of those groups or pages are the right demographic for your videos.
If you’re ready to pay some money, you might also explore paid social media promotion!
Distribute CTAs as widely as possible
Calls to action are well-known among YouTube watchers. Most YouTubers request that their viewers subscribe, like, and share their videos, which is a terrific method to promote your YouTube channel for free
You can request that your visitors like your videos or press the bell icon during the video.
- During the video beginning, place your CTA inside the first 3 – 5 seconds.
- After the video has finished, ask viewers to subscribe. You may also include links to other videos and similar content in your description.
In video descriptions, you can also encourage your viewers to subscribe to your channel and enjoy your videos.
Collaboration with Other Channels is Encouraged
Many YouTubers are banding together to promote each other’s channels and attract new viewers. You can work together with other creators to make videos. This will let you to benefit from your partner’s channel’s views, and vice versa.
- Collaboration with other creators might provide your channel with the social evidence it needs to persuade visitors to visit it. Just bear in mind the following:
- Collaborate with a creator who has a comparable audience to yours; try to establish a mutually beneficial partnership; choose someone with the same amount of impact as you.
- Create videos that are beneficial to both channels’ audiences.
Use video series to promote your YouTube channel.
If the video is part of a series, people are more likely to click on the following one. You can also boost your view time in the hopes of improving your YouTube SERPs ranking. Some people believe that filming a series is prohibitively expensive, but even an iPhone or a GoPro can produce high-quality videos. So all you need is a nice camera, and nothing will stop you!
When it comes to making a series, you don’t always have to think along the lines of Netflix. It’s also possible to divide a video into logical sections. When a video gets too long, people lose interest. As a result, if you have a series, you can keep your audience interested for a longer period of time.
Assume you’re a vlogger who recently visited Nepal, a mountainous country. After all is said and done, you will have one hour of footage. This one-hour movie can easily be divided into four chapters and uploaded to your YouTube channel.
Using a series structure to promote my YouTube channel is a simple and cost-effective approach to do so.
How to Choose an Appealing Series Topic
The majority of YouTube creators stick to a specific niche. As a result, you should have a good notion of what resonates with your target demographic. You can also hunt for hints with the help of YouTube Analytics. Simply Googling terms or searching on YouTube can also help, as we’ve already explained. You may apply the same keyword research strategy here as well.
- For the most views and subscriptions, choose a popular subject or topic.
- Use YouTube Analytics or keyword research tools to help you out.
- Make a script that will grab your audience’s attention.
- Prepare for the shoot by rehearsing.
- Release sneak peeks or trailers before to the premiere of the series to pique viewers’ interest.
More Views by Adding Videos to Playlists
Including your videos in a playlist can also help you get more views. A video can be added to numerous playlists, allowing you to reach a larger audience and extend your session time.
In your playlists, you can also include videos from other channels. When a viewer stays on your video to see something, the duration of the session lengthens. As a result, your films will have a higher position.
You may also use playlists to organise your videos by topic or trend. Playlists let people explore and discover your content when you have more videos.
- Add your videos to playlists that are relevant to you.
- Include a video in at least three playlists.
- Use your video’s end screen to direct viewers to relevant videos.