Jaipur or the pink city of India is an exotic destination which includes royal palaces, peppy pubs and regal forts along with plush restaurants so that everyone will be able to enjoy a lot. Visiting this particular city is definitely a good idea so that everyone will be able to enjoy good insights into the imperial culture of Rajasthan as well as Heritage which very well helps in providing people with the hospitality sector without any problem. Some of the significant reasons to visit the city of Jaipur and places to be visited in this place after you plan your stay in Rambagh Palace Jaipur have been very well explained as follows:
- Amber Fort and Palace: This particular place is a majestic fort with a hilltop setting that comes with a significant number of benefits for individuals. This is one of the most iconic places in the city of Jaipur which is capable of providing people with glorious examples of architectural brilliance. This fort includes beneficial structures like the Sheesh Mahal, SukhaNiwas and several other kinds of related options which will be definitely helpful in providing people with a significant factor of support in the historical perspectives.
- Nahargarh Fort: This is one of the majestic monuments in the city of Jaipur which will be helpful in providing people with access to the stunning view of the landscape of the city. This place was very well part of the defence circle of the city and ultimately served as the hunting retreat for the royal family. Nowadays it is also considered to be a very important splendid viewpoint to enjoy the gloriousness of the Pink city.
- Jaigarh Fort:If you are interested to visit the best possible places in this particular city then visiting the Jaigarh Fort is a good idea because this is 500 feet above sea level and helps in providing people with a good number of benefits. This place comes with a significant factor of beauty along with red sandstone construction and ultimately helps in making sure that everyone will be able to enjoy it a lot.
- City Palace: This particular place is located in the heart of the city and is one of the most remarkable tourist attractions in the city of Jaipur. The architecture of this place is a splendid blend of Rajput and Mughal styles architecture and everyone will be able to enjoy the flawless engravings in this place without any doubt. This particular Palace is also a museum where you will be able to find out the Royal garments used by kings of that time.
- Hawa Mahal: This is a five-floor pyramidal place which is very well constructed out of red and pink sandstone. This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city and includes 953 small windows which ultimately helps in providing people with the honeycomb height. The interior chambers of this particular building help in providing people with a cooling effect due to the breeze so that everyone will be able to enjoy the incredible lattice of windows without any problem.
- Jantar Mantar:This is the best possible astronomical observatory which is dating back to 1734 and ultimately was built under the command of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. This place comes with the largest sundial made out of stone and ultimately in addition to it, it comes with several other kinds of 19 architectural astronomical instruments. This place has been very well declared as a UNESCO world Heritage site and visiting this particular place is definitely a very good idea for people to avoid any problems.
- Albert Hall Museum: This place is one of the best possible historical places to be visited in the city of Rajasthan it is capable of providing people with a treasure of artefacts which ultimately help in giving a glimpse into the rich history and heritage of the region. This place has been named after the Prince of Wales and ultimately comes with a significant variety of jewellery, paintings and other items.
- Jaipur zoo: This particular place is home to approximately 50 varieties of birds, reptiles and mammals and ultimately if you are planning a visit with kids then definitely visiting this place is a good idea. This is one of the most important places to be visited in this particular city so everyone will be able to enjoy the lush greenery of the zoo along with the variety of deer, beers, peacocks, leopards and so on.
- Birla Temple: This place is also known as the Laxmi Narayan Temple and is one of the magnificent places in the city of Jaipur. It has been built with white marble stone and ultimately is standing against the backdrop of the lush greenery which very well helps in presenting the breathtaking sight. The walls of this particular temple are very well automated with different scenes and quotations from the Bhagwat Gita and ultimately this particular place of worship comes illuminated at night so that everyone will be able to enjoy a good number of benefits.
- Central Park: This place is considered to be one of the best possible places to be visited in the city and ultimately helps in providing people with a good number of benefits so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible trip to the city. This place is considered to be heaven for birdwatchers as well so that they will be able to enjoy themselves a lot and spend the best time with their loved ones.
- Raj Mandir cinema: This particular complex is one of the best possible areas to be visited and is dating back to 1976. It comes with Lavish interiors along with a stunning design of the ceiling and an indirect lighting system which altogether helps in providing people with a very good experience of watching the movie. If you are interested to enjoy the Bollywood masala then definitely visiting this place is a good idea.
In addition to the points mentioned above, planning the stay in the Rambagh Palace Jaipur is definitely important for people so that everything will be sorted out very easily and proficiently