Buy Sports Bike Under 10 Lakhs in India That You Can Purchase
A sports bike is the motorcycle of choice for nearly everyone. Youngsters in the twenty-first century have different levels of passion for sports bikes. This new era is focused on speed, and sports bikes are synonymous with speed. You get the thrill of your life on a sports bike.
A sports bike is comparable to a motorcycle in terms of speed, braking, power, and fuel mileage. The exquisite appearance, sleek form, and powerful engines of sports bikes are undoubtedly alluring. With premium features such as strong engines, sturdy frames, and elegant designs, you’re certain to discover the ideal bike for your needs. Here is a comprehensive list of sports bikes under 10 lakhs in India.
- Bajaj Dominar 400- The Dominar is Bajaj Auto’s most potent sports bike under 10 lakhs in India. The Bajaj Dominar is the debut of a series of big, powerful bikes for India’s rapidly expanding luxury biking industry. There is, however, no doubt that the Dominar 400 will have its unique identity. With a 373-cc engine, this bike can produce a maximum of 35 PS and 35 Nm of torque. In addition, a six-speed transmission and slipper clutch add to the bike’s exceptional performance. It boasts disc brakes, dual-channel ABS brakes, and a gas-charged mono-shock suspension.
2. Bajaj Dominar 250- It ranks among India’s most affordable sports bikes. It is driven by a 248.77 cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled DOHC engine that produces 27 Bhp and 23.5 Nm of peak torque. The maximum speed of the sport bike is 132 kph. The Bajaj Dominar 250’s notable characteristics include an LED headlight, an LCD, a USD fork, a slipper clutch, and dual-channel ABS.
3. Bajaj Pulsar 250 Dual Channel ABS- The engine of the Pulsar F250 is a 249.07cc, single-cylinder unit with an oil cooler. The fuel injected SOHC engine produces 24.5 PS of torque. The Pulsar 250 features a 5-speed transmission with an assist and a slipper clutch. In addition, the motorbike features a revolutionary tubular frame chassis. The front suspension is telescopic, while the rear suspension is a new mono-shock. It has 17-inch alloy wheels and dual-channel ABS on its 300mm front and 230mm rear disc brakes.
4. Bajaj Pulsar RS200- One of the sports bikes under 10 lakhs in India is the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6.The sports version, the Pulsar RS200, features somewhat sharper steering just like the RC200. The RS stands for “Race Sport.” Compared to all the Pulsars before it, the Pulsar RS200 is more stylish. The sides are covered in scoops, stripes, textures, lines, panels, and stickering. The engine produces 18.6Nm at 8,000 rpm and 24.5PS at 9,750 rpm. The additional power combines with the lower gearing to produce a motorcycle that is speedy after 6,000 rpm and has a simple drive off the line.
5. Bajaj Pulsar NS200- Also considered as one of the best sports bikes under 10 Lakhs in India, the Pulsar NS 200 has a reputation for providing a strong balance of performance and fuel economy. The new ABS version takes care of the safety of the rider. The addition of this safety device has made the bike safer. The 199.5 cc, 4 valves, single cylinder, BS4 compliant engine that drives the base model is also used in the Pulsar NS200 ABS. The engine continues to produce a peak torque of 18.3 Nm at 8,000 RPM and a maximum power of 23 BHP at 9500 RPM. With the engine, a 6-speed manual transmission is included.
6. Bajaj Pulsar N160- Take control of emergency braking with complete assurance with the dual-channel ABS that prevents wheel lockup. Specifically, the Bajaj Pulsar N160 is simply the N250 with a smaller engine displacement, and for short riders, the seating position is rather comfortable. The low-to-mid-range grunt is sufficient for rapid overtakes and twists, making it simple to navigate through traffic. The public has a favourable perception of this bike due to its brand value and mileage. However, it boasts the most efficient 164.82cc engine available.
7. Pulsar NS160- It was an effort from Bajaj to provide consumers with the same riding experience as the Pulsar 200NS. In terms of appearance, the Bajaj Pulsar NS and its older sibling are identical twins. The headlight, tank shrouds, dual-tone paint, and graphic design are adapted from the 200NS to create the segment’s most appealing bike. The shorter-range grunt facilitates the bike’s movement and enables the user to handle traffic with ease. The NS160 is the first bike in the 150cc segment to get dual ABS.
Undoubtedly, it is up to you to determine which bike meets your demands. All of these Bajaj bikes are the most popular and are considered to be the best sports bikes under 10 lakhs in India. They all have superior design and comfort. Each has a powerful engine and the most advanced safety measures. All these sports bikes bring joy to your life. These sports bikes are designed exclusively for speed-obsessed riders and will fill your life with excitement.